Monday, March 20, 2006

Parties again...

Ok the week with many exams is gone, and a big positive thing were the numerous parties after - a reward :) First, the famous "Tous burre ensamble!" (Everybody drinks together) party here at our dorm, was very fine. On Saturday, another party at the school next to us. Three stages, one with Dj, one with bands, one with student orchestra :) Everybody drunk more than me (well I did not even drink because of the cool atmospehere). More than 1000 people I guess. Some of theme really crazy. Just look at the pictures...










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, looks like I missed the best part!!

See you on MSN where you can tell me the dirty details ;-)

Empty said...

haha, yeah, guys undressing, must be a french custom at universities, we get that here as well (not girls tho:-( )