Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Hour Today

What a cool idea to do happy hour evenings every Wednesday in the school's bar! We might have two bars in my university in Prague, but they usually don't serve as a place for parties. They are boooooring!

Here in EM Lyon, the bar is run by students that have been elected to do this function. The team changes every year or so, I think. So when the bar begins to us ("students"), active and creative people, doing something more than just serving beer is quite understandable. So that's the reason for the happy hours :)


The elections for many of the school clubs take place every year and are preceded by pre-election campaign. Basically, the guys in charge for this year give some rules to follow to competing teams to embarass them in the school. At least I think it's like this. It has been almost two weeks since the those students are running in school with plastic dicks or red girl underwear on their heads and doing funny dances during the breaks....

Okay, this is not very interesting! Right now I went to TV room to see football game between France and Slovakia. What a coincidence :) The French were very sad that thay have lost 1:2! This is quite lucky for me that Slovakia beats France maybe for the first time ever... and it brings me into a good mood when I am here!

No comments: