Monday, March 13, 2006

Exams have arrived

So I had the first exam today. It was Business Policy and we had a case study of 20 pages, 5 questions and 3 hours. All of the students finished after those 3 hours... I personally spend 1 hour reading, 1 hour writing and 1 hour just thinking what the hell is everybody writing?! Well not my best performace, for sure.

When we were going back to dorm, we noticed a small rabbit sitting in the middle of road. We started to chase him so he gets lost but he was still running in circles. Probably he was too shocked or... it reminded me of a book of drawings, called The Bunny Suicides. Some samples:


Ok tomorrow morning I have another exam that will last 3 hours and now I am totally dead from today's gym. I need to see the slides, at least...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have better used the time learning instead of writing this block ;-)

btw. I LOVE the first pic!

Anonymous said...

:)))..tak ten druhy obrazok je dokonaly, haha..si ho dam na plochu mojho skolskeho compu, nech sa vzdy zasmejem ;)