Friday, August 11, 2006

Live and Direct... LOVE PLANET PRAGUE!

Hi all! I am currently at a music festival of the name above. I cannot hear anything because on the Rock Stage MINISTRY is playing. This is USA hardcore band, totally haaaaaaardcooooooore! I like this music when I am falling asleep usually or when I work, but this is too loud :) Fucking my ears off!

But what is more important - next at this stage, there it comes, FRANZ FERDINAND! Come on! Scottish or where do you come from! Waaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!

And then infamous Pet Shop Boys, this is gonna be A LEGEND! HAhahaha... and then I will drink and dance until the morning, hopefully. Tomorrow there is more! See yo later!

PS: Many thanks to Michal from my work that who is responsible for giving me a free ticket, neat! This is going to be the best first week in a new job ever :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, you got my respect once again. only fool would pay that horrendous amount of money for that. welcome to the Prague's not-paying-for-anything community :)