Saturday, June 17, 2006

Monsoon, come soon

Almost same as Vierka wrote at her blog. I sit in Edo's house in Prague and outside it's raining like hell. I don't have any idea where all this water falling from the sky could come from but I am glad that the house is on the hill. It might turn to island if the rain won't stop!

Two hours ago I drove Caro and Blanca, two Mexicans that have also been in Lyon, to the bus station and they left to Vienna. Because I tried to be helpful and was guiding them through Prague for two days, only now I can say that just now my Erasmus stay is finally over.

I am trying to avoid writing about the "comeback shock" to Prague, about the way I perceive everything here to be worse than in France... I knew that this would happen :) But I probably should give Prague one more chance! Tomorrow Empty arrives so we will share our opinions on French - Czech cultural differences. And also he will have to help me changing tires on my car for summer ones, haha.

Also today, The lighting strikes above the Tatras (name of Slovak national anthem) since the parlamental elections take place. I have already sent my vote by mail. The result might cause that I will not continue driving my car over Czech-Slovakian borders, because either I stay and maybe sometime work in Slovakia (the improbable good elections scenario) or I will have to stay in Prague (the probable bad elections result). Come on, Slovaks, decide....

2 comments:

Empty said...

lol, I'd like to meet up but ur STILL sleeeping! Getuppaaaa!!!

Vierka said...

However I love the place where I am right now, whenever I think about Prague I have nice feeling that I've chosen the right awesome place for my studies. I might have a shock after leaving India, but not caused by Prague for sure. And the best part is, that all my indian friends wish to go there more than to any other European city..... may I be proud, please? (Even if it's not place of my birth)

Regarding the result of our election and your not-wanted-borders-crossing..... I believe there must be the third option 8-) Let's find it !