Wednesday, June 14, 2006

AU REVOIR, LYON!

Time has come and I am leaving France... in about two hours. Some people already left, everybody was sad to leave.
It always feels so melancholic when things are in the end. Memories will remain forever. I hope.

Now I would like to use my favorite quote. "Everything is okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end." This sentence is normally used when things are bad to think positive about future. It's funny because now I see the other meaning. Now I feel everything is allright. This must be the end.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY I MET HERE, I WILL NOT FORGET THESE TIMES WITH YOU!

PS: Why do I always have to have so many things???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Je suis triste que tu sois déj? parti ... Je ne savais pas que c'était déj? la fin.
D'ailleurs, tu n'as pas eu le temps de me payer un verre ? ton tour !
Quand pourrai-je te revoir ?
:~( eMiLiE :~(