Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Funny story today

These days I am spending my time in PR agency titled PR Point doing my short-term internship. The work is interesting and people nice and there is just one man employee in the PR office besides CEO. He is Account Director and sometimes he is making a delivery boy for my lunch, I am getting used to this service too much... I even don't mind that when I press a "w" key on the PC I got here for work, it types letter "p" instead. Sometimes this causes comic mistypings... like: I don't work too much - because I pork, my last will - my last pill, I'm not weak - but at peak, you don't wander - better ponder, I don't waste time - I (copy) paste, etc. :)

The funny thing that has happened today is that I have ordered a chilli-con-carne for lunch from the restaurant with golf theme in the local district. It is called Magic Green, nothing special, but they have a hole in the carpet where you can play until your meal is ready. The specialty of the place is called "Putting game". If you "put" the golf ball into the hole on your very first attempt, you get a free bottle of wine! Second and third successful attempts are rewarded with a drink.

The story goes, today, in my lunch box from Magic Green, delivered to me by Account Director of course, I have mistakenly received gnochi with spinach and mozzarella! But I have accepted it with gratitude and finished eating the gnochi in less than 3 minutes :)

Ten minutes later, another colleague from the agency has returned from the restaurant and has brought a heavy lunch box. Handing a box to me, she has said: "This is the chilli-con-carne you have ordered, chef says he is terribly sorry. Bon appetite."

Yeah I know this is a stupid story but it feels like that the restaurant chef is doing PR internship too. Yummy... and he is doing well! Good pork!

No comments: